Monday, March 26, 2012

1 Nephi 11:24

I've been slacking on the scriptures here. Recently my husband was called to join me in the nursery, so we now have no connection to what our ward is doing in Sunday School. I have no clue what lesson they are on, so finding scriptures for the lessons has proved difficult. To make up for this, I'm going to post regularly until I come to my best guess as to which lesson everyone is on. I'm going to skip into lesson 3, because I think I did lessons 1 and 2 earlier this year. And if not, well, they'll come around again in 4 years!

So from lesson 3, the Tree of Life, I added the Goddess and made the language gender-inclusive.

24 And after he had said these words, he said unto me: Look! And I looked, and I beheld the Son of God and Goddess going forth among the children of all; and I saw many fall down at his feet and worship him.

No comments: