Thursday, March 10, 2011

Matthew 6:33-34

I chose these verses today because I feel like I'm been exemplifying "take no thought for the morrow" to an extreme lately. I completely forgot that yesterday was Wednesday and I needed to post! And I haven't gotten around to finishing this month's book for review tomorrow. So here we are on a Thursday; I will try to get back to the swing of things next week.

Today I added "Goddess" and made the possessive plural. I would love to do all the verses before these some time as well.

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God and Goddess, and their righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

No comments: