Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mosiah 4:16-19

Another Book of Mormon scripture! Again, I included the Goddess in this scripture and made the pronouns gender-inclusive.
16 And also, ye yourselves will succor those that stand in need of your succor; ye will administer of your substance unto who that standeth in need; and ye will not suffer that the beggar putteth up their petition to you in vain, and turn them out to perish. 17 Perhaps thou shalt say: The person has brought upon themselves their misery; therefore I will stay my hand, and will not give unto them of my food, nor impart unto them of my substance that they may not suffer, for their punishments are just— 18 But I say unto you, O, whosoever doeth this the same hath great cause to repent; and except they repenteth of that which they hath done they perisheth forever, and hath no interest in the kingdom of God and Goddess. 19 For behold, are we not all beggars? Do we not all depend upon the same Beings, even Goddess and God, for all the substance which we have, for both food and raiment, and for gold, and for silver, and for all the riches which we have of every kind?

No comments: