Friday, November 2, 2012

September and October in Review

Sorry I've fallen off the planet. Two months this time!

Our Heavenly Parents lead and guide us, hear us, deserve our praise, bless us, and we believe and "yield our hearts" to Them.

It's been a couple of months, so there are lots of Internet links with the mention of Heavenly Mother this time.

Because I didn't link to it last time, Sarah Familia at Times and Seasons posted her, Finding My Heavenly Mother, Part 2 as well as Finding My Heavenly Mother, Part 3.

Rachel at the Exponent includes Heavenly Mother in her testimony.

crazywomancreek at Feminist Mormon Housewives gets political in her observations on how Mitt Romney talks about Ann in the way Mormons refer to Heavenly Mother.

Suzette at the Exponent asks us how Heavenly Mother is mentioned in Primary.

Ask Mormon Girl responds to a question about gender issues, including Heavenly Mother.

In a guest post at fMh, Blossom mentions Heavenly Mother in her faith transition.

In a guest post at the Exponent, Jen mentions feeling Heavenly Mother's presence.

At Zelophehad's Daughters, Apame mentions Heavenly Mother being important to her own identity.

In another guest post at the Exponent, Barbara connects images of Eve to how we think of Heavenly Mother.

There is a new poem on poetry.com that is called "Heavenly Mother of Mine."

Not a Mormon source, but a Christian blog I run into a lot in my google searches for "Heavenly Mother" lists places the blogger feels Heavenly Mother is mentioned in the Bible.

Brad Kramer is interviewed on the fMh podcast and his article on Heavenly Mother was mentioned and linked to.

On Mormon Diaries, Grae writes about Heavenly Mother and how not talking about Her didn't make sense.

ETA: I just found this post at Gently Hew Stone called On Exaltation, Unity, and Heavenly Mother.



So onto November! My husband and I are currently taking our ward's marriage class, which takes up both hours of Sunday School and RS/EQ, so I feel very separated from what everyone else is doing in those classes, so please excuse me if I'm not on top of this this month. It's easier to remember to post when I hear a good scripture in Sunday School to use, but alas, that won't happen this month.


No comments: