Friday, February 11, 2011

Call for Posts

So you may have noticed (or read the last paragraph of the About section) that on Fridays, I hope to post essays and personal thoughts. On the first Friday of each month, I hope to do book/article reviews, but the other 3 or 4 Fridays in the month are open and free!

And while I have an essay or two in the works, I know you all don't want to hear me ramble every week. So how about we hear you do some rambling?

This is my official call for guest posts. Here are some ideas, but feel free to come up with your own.

Describe the first time you heard about having a Father and Mother in Heaven.
How does the knowledge of a Heavenly Parents affect you? Have there been times in your life when you really felt the need for a Mother or Father in particular?
How do you include Heavenly Mother in FHE lessons or in talks lessons for church?

Email me at mutualapprobation @ gmail dot com. And even if you don't send in a guest post, maybe just writing down your thoughts in your own journal might be nice.

But it would be nice to hear from a few of you! Think about it.

No comments: