Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doctrine and Covenants 18:10, 15-16

This year in seminary, the students are studying Doctrine and Covenants. Here's a scripture mastery for you all. When I memorized this scripture in high school, I don't think I noticed the exclamation marks. But really, how excitedly do you expect teenagers to read scriptures at 6 in the morning?

10 Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God and Goddess;

15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with them in the kingdom of my Mother and Father!

16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Parents, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!

No comments: