Tuesday, August 2, 2011

John 20:15-18

This was from the Sunday School lesson on Sunday (we're a little behind the rest of you). I changed "Father" to "Parents." I love this scene. I also added sisters.

15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Parents: but go to my sisters and brothers, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Parents, and your Parents; and to my Gods, and your Gods.

18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

No comments: