Friday, May 13, 2011

Psalm 77:10-15

Sorry this is so late! Blogger was down yesterday and I couldn't post and no one could comment. I feel like I've been neglecting the Old Testament lately, so today we're in the book of Psalms.

I use the suggestion to try to use "Deities" to mean "Goddess and God." What do you think? I also added the wives of Jacob and the wife of Joseph. While I didn't have to change verse 12, I love it.

10 And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.

11 I will remember the works of the Lord and Lady: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.

12 I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.

13 Thy way, O Goddess and God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great Deities as our Gods?

14 Thou art the Goddess and God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.

15 Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the children of Jacob and Leah and Rachel, and Asenath and Joseph. Selah.

No comments: