Monday, December 13, 2010

Daniel 2:19-23

I wasn't in Sunday School yesterday, but my husband tells me the lesson was Daniel 2. I really like these verses. I added "and Goddess," changed "he" to "they," and threw in "my mothers."

19 Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God and Goddess of heaven.

20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God and Goddess for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are theirs:

21 And they changeth the times and the seasons: they removeth kings, and setteth up kings: they giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

22 They revealeth the deep and secret things: they knoweth what is in the darkness, and the light dwelleth with them.

23 I thank thee, and praise thee, O thou God and Goddess of my mothers and fathers, who hast given me wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of thee: for thou hast now made known unto us the king’s matter.

I especially like verses 21 and 22.

No comments: