Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Heavenly Parents Love Me

Because this post had a part in inspiring this blog, the first song we'll look at will be My Heavenly Father Loves Me by Clara W. McMaster.

My Heavenly Parents Love Me

Whenever I hear the song of a bird, or look at the blue, blue sky,
Whenever I feel the rain on my face or the wind as it rushes by.
Whenever I touch a velvet rose or walk by a lilac tree,
I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heavenly Parents created for me.

They gave me my eyes that I might see the color of butterfly wings.
They gave me my ears that I might hear the magical sound of things.
They gave me my mind, my life, my heart, I thank her reverently
For all Their creations of which I’m a part.
Yes, I know Heavenly Parents love me.

1 comment:

AJ said...

That simple change adds so much beauty to this song.